App submission rejected

My app’s current version has been suppressed by the app store due to the presence of an ad SDK. Following the suggestion from the Amazon App Store, we removed all ad SDK content from our app and resubmitted it. However, the app was still rejected with the same message instructing us to remove the ad SDK. We’re uncertain about what to do next, as we have already removed all SDKs from our app. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! Please ensure that your app adheres to the Privacy and Security Policy and refrain from collecting user data without explicit user consent.

Please Contact Us if you have any further questions.

Hi Emma,

Thanks for responding! Despite adhering to all privacy policies and obtaining explicit user consent, our latest app build has still been rejected. We’ve removed all third-party SDKs as per the guidelines, yet the rejection persists. We’re seeking assistance to understand why this is happening and what steps we can take to address it. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Emma,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up regarding my previous message about our app’s rejection despite making the necessary changes. We’re eager to resolve this issue and would greatly appreciate any guidance or clarification you can provide. Your prompt response would be highly valued.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Hello Emma,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m reaching out once again regarding the rejection of our app. We’ve made the requested changes and removed all third-party SDKs to comply with the guidelines, but we haven’t received any feedback or clarification on why our app is still being rejected.

As we’re eager to address any concerns and get our app back on track, could you please provide an update or any additional information that could help us understand and resolve the issue?

Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.