Cannot find proper APIs for IAP monetization

Hi,
We are working on publishing our android game on Amazon App Store.
Having experiences integrating many android app markets other than Google Play,
on Amazon, we are having a hard time to find proper API for managing IAP to run our service in good quality.

We need IAP API for getting all (valid or cancelled) purchases list during a specific period with cancellation status for each purchase.

1. We have to know all the refunded purchases in a specific period so that we can remove purchasing item from user’s account.
    On the best practice doccuments I saw for doing that I have to call RVS api again within 72 ours for each purchases, is that the best thing I can do? I want to request a single call and get a list of them rather than calling RVS for each purchase.

2. For some network reasons, sometimes users purchase IAP items successfully, but fail to call our game server for receiving rewards. So we need getting purchases list API to let game managers see if there is any IAP purchases that user didn’t get reward item on our backoffice.

All the app markets we integrated were serving those kinds of API and I am confused where to find one for Amazon App Store.

Thanks in advance.
SJ

Hello,

Thank you for posting comment in the forum.

For implementing In-App Purchasing (IAP) API, please check out below link as it should provide all the necessary information to help resolve your issue.

Best,