My tax withholding rate was recently updated, how do I get a refund?

If you have updated your tax information and received a lower withholding rate, only the current year’s tax withheld is refundable to you. Your refund will automatically be processed in the next payment cycle after you submit your tax documents.

Unfortunately, we are unable to refund tax withheld for previous year(s), as the withheld amounts have already been remitted to the IRS and/or CRA.

Please consult a tax advisor for guidance about how to request a refund from these agencies.


Added appstore-payments